Terms & Conditions
Effective date: April 2022You acknowledge and agree to:
- Ensure that your order is correct. Please review your confirmation email after submitting your order. SPUD retains the right to add appropriate deposits to maintain product quality. SPUD strives to ensure that your confirmation email is accurate. However, your printed invoice represents the final bill.
- Report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All invoices are considered accurate after 14 days.
- SPUD holds the right to refuse or deny any refund request.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of SPUD's website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any notice. SPUD may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the ability of any customer to purchase products through this website for any reason whatsoever.
- Regular customers
- There is a minimum spend requirement of $50 on all orders.
- Delivery fee is tiered based on distance from our warehouses. Free delivery is offered on all orders over $150.
- Deliveries will be made between 9am-9pm seven days a week.
- Office Program customers
- There is a minimum spend requirement of $60 on all office program orders.
- A delivery fee of $9.95 will be added to all office program orders below $200.
- Deliveries will be made to one drop-off location, the office door or reception, between 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday and will be part of our regular delivery route. Let us know your preferred drop-off location. Here's how
- Leave your empty reusable delivery bins out for pickup when a new SPUD order is delivered. SPUD will pick up your remaining bins should you wish to discontinue service.
- Exercise caution when removing frozen items from the silver freezer jackets and avoid touching the dry ice packets.
- All bins, icepacks, freezer jackets, etc. are the property of SPUD and must be returned in a timely manner and in their original condition. If not, your account may be charged or deposits not refunded. We reserve the right to refuse to pick up bins containing materials we feel could be hazardous to our employees or to other customers.
- Changes to your order, including cancelling, must be made prior to the order deadline, which is the day before delivery.
- Should you wish to cancel your order after this time, you may call our Community Care team and do so, however you will be charged the full amount for your order.
- SPUD reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All preauthorizations are done one business day before delivery. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Community Care. We accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) or by Visa/Matercard debit.
- You will be charged for your groceries the day of or day after delivery.
- A fuel surcharge of $1.50 is applied to every order. This fee is subject to change.
- Keep your payment info up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card info.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collection agency in the event of problems with payment.
- Disclaimer: Information on products may not be 100% as it appears on the website and that you should check the packages before consuming if you have allergies or similar.
- Office Program accounts are not eligible to join our SPUD membership program.
- Office Program customers are not eligible to collect or redeem SPUD points when they shop.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that suchcommunications be in writing. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name andemail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the Choice and Opt-out section.