Curelle's Build-Up Remover
is a rare product in that it does not contain any detergent. Instead, it is a water-based gel of inositol and magnesium salicylate. According to Brian Curelle, this product can be used to remove build-up in hair caused by copper, calcium, lead and iron from tap water and chlorine from pool water. He believes that these residues can act as oxidants that can damage hair.
This product traveled 15 km to reach our warehouse.
Disclaimer: The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.