Fallentimber Meadery

Hopped Mead

Product code: DR1595
$10.49
for 500ml
Must be 18+ with govt issued photo ID and receive delivery in-person.
G AA View Tax & Deposits Canadian Canadian
Ingredients
honey, water, hopes (chinook & cascade)
About the product
This session mead has been slightly bittered and flavoured with Chinook and Cascade hops. For honey we have used 75% our beautiful light colored Ryan's Honey, produced mainly from clover, alfalfa and wildflower. The other 25% is caramelized honey which adds a light golden color and body to the finished product. 7.5% ABV
This product traveled 78 km to reach our warehouse.
Features: Canadian
About the vendor
Fallentimber Meadery
Cremona, AB
Honey is to mead as grapes are to wine!

Fallentimber Meadery and Apiary is located in the beautiful Foothills of Alberta.

No conversation about mead is complete without an understanding of the honey it is produced from. Our honey is collected from hives placed along a narrow band at the eastern edge of the foothills. This gives our bees access to a wide variety of wildflowers and clover that cover the hills, but limits their exposure to the expansive croplands to the east. In addition to careful hive placement, our honey is meticulously handled, and never pasteurized. All of our meads are produced with Ryan's Honey and that unique flavour comes through in every glass.

Like our honey, our mead changes with the season. The climate and seasonal bloom drives our Brewer's inspiration one batch at a time...Most of our mead's are fermented solely from Ryan's Honey, our own product, and the fruits that we use are locally sourced from Alberta farms. Our meads have a variety of flavours, and range from sweet to dry, making them great pairings before, during and after dinner.

Disclaimer: Information on products may not be 100% as it appears on the website and that you should check the packages before consuming if you have allergies or similar.
Top
You can't recycle this, but we can!
This packaging is not accepted by curbside recycling programs, but with our Takeback program, we ensure it is properly recycled.
Learn More