Peppermint Leaf is a strong aromatic perennial herb that is indigenous to Europe and the Middle East. This fragrant plant is a cross between watermint and spearmint and has a robust flavour with a cooling aftertaste. Peppermint has square stems, smooth, dark green leaves, and rounded clusters of pinkish lavender flowers. Its flavour is commonly used in candies, toothpaste, mouthwash and essential oil blends.
- Make a mint jelly, best paired with lamb dishes.
- Can be used to flavour dessert dishes and is popularly used to complement chocolate and fruit flavours.
- Make a soothing Peppermint tea.
- Try using it to make homemade toothpaste.
- Add to salad, sauces, vegetable dishes, cocktails and other beverages.
To make a calming Peppermint Leaf tea, steep 1 teaspoon of dried Peppermint Leaf in 2 cups of boiling water. Add honey for desired sweetness.
Organic , GMO Free , Gluten Free , Nut Free , Vegan/Dairy Free
Disclaimer: The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.