Curried Spinach Caesar Salad
Break away from the traditional Caesar - it's still a fave, but this is so delicious! The extra healthy boost of spinach, cashews & cherries are working your body while the curry spice enhances the already robust flavour of the Caesar dressing.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1-2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp peppercorns
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved cherries
- Wash and spin dry baby spinach. Chop celery into thin slices, across the stalks ("C" shapes). Mix spinach, celery and cashews together briefly.
- Crush or coarsely grind 1/2 tbsp of the peppercorns - this is where the soft green ones are best, although regular black can be used. Mix curry spice and crushed peppercorns with Caesar dressing, set aside until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add croutons (if using) and dressing to greens and mix again. Place salad on serving plates. Top with cherries, grind a little more pepper over that and serve.