Organic Chard Omelette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion
- 4 cups chopped chard leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp each of dried basil, parsley,and thyme (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp each salt and ground black pepper
1) Sautee onions in coconut oil.
2) Whisk eggs together with crushed garlic, basil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
3) Pour eggs over the sauteed onions, throw in the fresh chard, and give it a little stir.
4) When the eggs are cooked, flip over one side.