Cheesy, Herby, Garlicky Pull-Apart Bread
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 loaf bread
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded or cut into sizable pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the garlic and butter to melt. Remove from heat then stir in the parsley.
3. Take the loaf of bread, starting on one end, make a diagonal cut—but not all the way through the bread—and continue until you’ve made cuts across the entire bread, leaving about 1 inch of space between each cut. Now do the same by making diagonal cuts in the opposite direction. Your bread should end up with diamond squares all the way across.
4. Stuff the sliced mozzarella into all the crevices of the bread
5. Using a spoon, scoop the parsley garlic butter mixture into the crevices of the bread.
6.With a brush, generously brush the olive oil over the bread, allowing it to seep into the cuts.
7. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the bread before wrapping it in foil and popping it in the oven.
8. Bake the bread for about 10 minutes, then remove the foil and allow it to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the bread is brown and crusty.
9. Serve hot!