Grapefruit Mint Sorbet
One spoonful of this refreshing sorbet will leave you wanting more. Ruby red grapefruit juice combines with fresh mint to create a sweet + tart, melt in your mouth sorbet.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh ruby red grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves and stems
1. Make mint simple syrup by combining mint, sugar, and water in a saucepan over a low heat. Cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Increase heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Combine mint syrup and grapefruit juice and pour into a blender or food processor and blend well. Strain and transfer to a shallow pan, cover, and freeze til firm.
4. Once mixture is frozen transfer to a to blender or food processor and blend well, freeze again in the shallow pan.
5. When ready to serve, scoop into dish and garnish with mint leaves.