Amazing Goat Cheese and Basil Omelette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh basil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- optional - 1/3 cup diced red pepper
1) Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat; add onions, mushrooms, and some salt & pepper. Saute both sides until golden and remove from pan.
2) In a large bowl, whisk eggs and basil with a little salt and pepper. Pour on to heated pan until bottom is evenly covered. Cook, covered for about 5 minutes.
Place goat cheese and spinach on one side of omelet. Fold over the other side.