Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces 60% bittersweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- In a double boiler over hot water, melt bittersweet chocolate and butter.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until thick using an electric mixer or whisk.
- Stir together flour and baking powder. Add in chocolate mixture and stir.
- Gently mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips and nuts.
- Form dough into two logs 2 inches in diameter and 12 inches long. It is helpful to use plastic wrap as dough will be soft. Wrap tightly and refrigerate at least one hour, or intil firm.
- Unwrap dough. With sharp knife, cut into 3/4 inch slices. Place slices on parchment lined cookie sheet, leaving plenty of space in between slices.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool on baking sheet. Store in airtight tin up to one week.