Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that don't taste gluten-free!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 heaping cup Almond Butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 beaten egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together baking powder, brown sugar, and almond butter.
3. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture. Continue mixing.
4. Beat one egg then mix it well into the mixture until even.
5. Take the mixture and shape them into round cookie shapes.
6. Use non-stick spray or grease to lightly coat a cookie sheet, and place the cookies on the baking sheet.
7. Bake them in the oven for ten minutes.
8. Let rest for ten minutes then enjoy!