Holiday Mincemeat Biscuits by @mcenty
@mcenty on Instagram is the winner of our cookie contest! Check out her delicious mincemeat biscuit recipe and recreate your own!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 275g flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 150g butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Stem ginger in syrup
1. Rub together the flour, sugar, and almonds then rub in butter.
2. Stir in vanilla and one egg and enough water for it to come together as a smooth dough
3. Roll out the dough and cut in 2-inch circles, cutting holes out of the centres of half of them.
4. Place the full circles on a baking tray lined with parchment, top each with a tsp of mincemeat and top with the rings.
5. Top the biscuits with a piece of stem ginger and brush with egg wash.
6. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins and then bake at 355F for 10 minutes until golden.