Chicken Portobello Wraps
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz. portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tortillas, at room temperature
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 3/4 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 heaping tsp minced garlic
- 5 oz. fresh spinach, washed and drained well
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until chicken is cooked through. Stir in sundried tomatoes and spinach. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
3. Place 1/4 of the mixture in centre of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 of the feta cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.