Salmon with Strawberry Salsa
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/2 lemon sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Juice from other half of fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and top each with lemon slices and olive oil.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
4. In a bowl, add strawberries, kiwi, cucumber and lemon juice; toss to combine.
5. In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat for around 3 minutes. Add spinach and stir for 30 seconds or so to wilt the spinach. Remove from pan and top with the salmon and fruit salsa.
6. Serve with lemon slices to make it look pretty.