Hot Whiskey Barbecue Sliders
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- Small burger buns or rolls
- salt and pepper
1. Portion the meat into 12 small patties and season with salt and pepper all around.
2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook until the patties are fully cooked, about 3 minutes on each side.
3. Cook the onion in the remaining butter for about 3 before adding in the whiskey. Cook for 2 minutes or until whiskey is reduced to half. Add jalapenos and barbecue sauce and stir.
4. On low heat, place the small patties in the skillet to coat completely. Simmer until reduced further and well-coated.
5. Place them on lightly toasted buns to serve! Add optional tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and bacon to amp up the sliders, but they're equally delicious as they are.