Apple Quinoa Chicken Salad
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2-4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (cubed)
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- 4-6 cups of arugula leaves or other greens
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- In a skillet, sauté shallot in olive oil for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. In the now empty skillet cook the cubed chicken in olive oil (approx 5 minutes). Season with salt and pepper, remove from skillet.
- In a large bowl, toss together the shallots, chicken, arugula, apple, walnuts and goat cheese. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve with the Quinoa