Feta Chickpea Salad
This is a hearty yet light salad that can serve as a meal on its own, or as a side dish to any meal.
You can use whatever veggies you like in addition to or in place of the cucumbers and tomatoes, and add in nuts or dried fruit as desired.
We suggested adding dried cranberries, almonds, and shelled English peas!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1.5 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Mix cooled cooked quinoa, chickpeas, crumbled feta, red onion, parsley, and whatever vegetables you choose in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, honey, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and serve immediately.