Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Get your family excited about green vegetables with these deliciously sweet and roasted Brussels sprouts! Just throw everything in the slow cooker and you're good to go--so easy!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. To make the balsamic reduction, add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slight boil and reduce by half, about 6-8 minutes; set aside and let cool.
2. Place brussels sprouts into a 3-qt slow cooker. Stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with butter.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours.
4. Serve immediately, drizzled with balsamic reduction and topped with Parmesan.