Slow Cooker Coconut Quinoa Curry
This vegetarian slow cooker recipe is full of vegetable nutrients, quinoa protein, and coconut creaminess that will have everybody coming back for seconds!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 large broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1 28 pz can diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans coconut milk
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated turmeric (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 teaspoons tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups water
Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, starting with 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is fully incorporated.
Turn the slow cooker to high and cook for 3 - 4 hours until sweet potato cooks through and the curry has thickened.