Parmesan Green Bean Fries
Ever have trouble getting kids to eat green beans? This recipe will solve that problem! Delicious cheesy baked beans.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 cups green beans
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs (optional)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
How to prepare:
1. Prepare a baking sheet coated with a non-stick spray. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
2. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
(Steps 3 and 4 are optional. Only if you want your beans breaded!)
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
4. Dip the green beans in the egg mixture then dredge them into the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place beans on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
6. Serve with ranch or simply by itself and enjoy!