Deep-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 medium zucchinis cut lengthwise into 3-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Vegetable/peanut oil for deep-frying
- Tzatziki dip for serving
1. In a pan, heat up 2 inches of vegetable or peanut oil.
2. In a dish, mix the flour, salt, and black pepper. In a second dish, pour in just the beaten eggs. In a third dish, add just the breadcrumbs.
3. In the same order, immerse the zucchini sticks in all mixtures and ingredients.
4. Place 4-6 zucchini sticks at a time in the hot oil and deep-fry until they are crispy and golden brown.
5. Take the zucchini sticks out of the oil and place on a plate of paper towels to soak up excess oil.
6. Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley over the sticks and serve them with a delicious tzatziki dip!