Extraordinary Quinoa Tabbouleh
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup quinoa
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1½ cups cucumber, seeded & chopped
- 2 stalks garlic shallots, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 6 medium radishes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
1. In a medium saucepan, stir together the quinoa and water. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until cooked.
2. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Cool in the refrigerator, serve chilled.