Garlic and Herbs Light Stuffed Roasted Vegetables
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5.2 oz garlic herb cheese spread
- 6 baby zucchini, split and seeds removed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, bottoms removed and seeds discarded
- 12 baby bella mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 jalapeno peppers, split in half, seeds removed
1. Heat oven to 450 F. Place vegetables in a heavy cast iron skillet in a single layer. Cut sides should be down, to allow water to escape. Roast 8 minutes.
2. Remove vegetables from the oven. Carefully flip vegetables to serving position.
3. Fill each vegetable with 1 tsp. of garlic cheese spread.
4. When vegetables are filled, return pan to the oven and roast 8 more minutes. Move to a plate and serve immediately.