Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
The perfect vegan alternative to chicken wings! Serve with your favourite dip or dressing, or just eat them as is.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. hot sauce
1) Preheat oven to 450F.
2) In a small bowl, combine flour, water, garlic, pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly with a whisk to make a thin batter, adding more water if needed.
3) Dip cauliflower pieces in batter until coated and place on a greased, non-stick baking tray.
4) Bake for about 10 minutes or until the batter hardens, then flip it with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes.
5) Whisk together hot sauce and butter substitute in a small bowl.
6) When the cauliflower is finished, take a plastic pastry brush and evenly brush each piece with the hot sauce mixture until it is used up.
7) Bake coated cauliflower for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy, and sauce looks absorbed, then remove from oven.
8) Let cauliflower bites set out for at least 20 minutes before serving.