Carrot Peanut Butter Oats Biscuit for Dogs
Carrots, peanut butter, and oats are amongst some of the best human foods to give to your dog, so why not make a delicious biscuit treat for your dog with all three?
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large shredded carrot
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 325°F or 163°C
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Mix peanut butter, milk, egg, carrot, and oats in a large bowl.
4. Add the flour and baking powder to the mixture, and mix until distributed.
5. Roll the dough to 1/4 inch in thickness then cut them into desired shapes.
6. Bake for 15 minutes then bake for another 10 minutes after flipping them.
7. Let it cool completely before giving it to your pooch!