Feta & Turkey Burger Patties
Turkey burgers are lighter in taste and texture than red meat, and they pair so excellently with the Mediterranean flavours in this recipe. Olives, Oregano, Feta... try them topped with your favourite mustard, some baby spinach or arugula, avocado, caramelized onions or roasted peppers - and a slice of pickled beet.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Preheat grill or frying pan to medium high or high.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano, and pepper. Mix only until the ingredients are evenly distributed and lightly form into patties.
- Delicately oil your cooking surface. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes, turn and cook for 4 minutes more. Test for doneness - move to a lower heat if more time is required.