Happy Veggie Tacos
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups cabbage
- Chili Sauce
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup crumbled or grated feta cheese
1)Place beans and cumin in small bowl and partially mash.
2)Mix 2 teaspoons olive oil and lime juice in medium bowl and add cabbage, green onions, and cilantro and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
3)In a large skillet over medium-high heat add tortillas in single layer. Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture onto half of each tortilla and cook 1 minute. Fold tacos in half and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
4)Fill tacos with feta and veggie mix