Almond Pulp Brownies
Use up extra almond pulp in these brownies. They're also dairy-free, gluten-free, refined-sugar free, and are just straight up delicious. Top this with our coconut whipped cream and you’ll know true perfection.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup unrefined sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp almond pulp
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp walnuts (optional)
- Chocolate drizzle (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
2) With an electric mixer, whip the eggs, sugar, and salt on medium-high until fluffy. Approx. 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
3) While the egg mixture is whipping, melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add almond pulp. Stir to combine. Heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Turn the electric mixer to low, and add the almond pulp mix. Stir until just combined, and then add the cocoa powder. Keep mixing on low.
5) Pour the batter into the pan and, if you're choosing to, sprinkle with the walnuts.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes - be sure not to overbake! (I’d recommend checking them at 15.)
7) Remove from pan and let cool. Once they’re cooled, cut into squares and enjoy!