Apple Cinnamon Buns
This apple cinnamon bun recipe is rich, refreshing, and perfect for the fall and cold weather!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- FOR THE DOUGH:
- 4 cups flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups apples diced
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Mix milk, butter, and egg in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, maple syrup, and salt together. Combine the two mixtures and mix well until all ingredients are evenly immersed.
2. Knead the bread several times then roll it out.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, mix the filling ingredients together.
4. Spread the filling ingredients evenly out on the rolled out dough.
5. Slowly roll the dough up into a log, then cut out 1.5-inch pieces.
6. Place on a greased baking pan in a preheated oven of 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it set for 15 minutes, allowing the cinnamon maple mixture to soak into the buns.