Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
A quick and easy appetizer that will get gobbled up quick, and won’t necessarily ruin your guest’s appetites. The richness of the prosciutto is the perfect complement to crispness of lightly pan-asparagus.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto, halved horizontally
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Using one piece of prosciutto per piece of asparagus, wrap the meat around the asparagus spear at an angle until you’ve covered the length of the body.
2. Repeat with remaining pieces until finished.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium - high heat.
4. Add wrapped asparagus and cook until prosciutto is crisp, and asparagus is tender, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve immediately.