Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 large avocado
- 300g cream cheese
- 4/5 cup whipping cream for mixing avocado
- 3/5 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp lime juice squeezed
- Shaved lime zest of the limes used
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 sachet gelatin powder
- 1 cup ground graham
- 100 grams unsalted butter
1. Ground the graham crackers in a processor then added the melted butter. Press the graham mixture to pan to cover the bottom and set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Pour 3/5 cup of whipping cream and a sachet of gelatine powder into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool down.
3. Zest the limes and juice them, then set aside.
4. Combine the avocado, 4/5 cup whipping cream, cream cheese, brown sugar, lime juice, lime zest, and water by blending them thoroughly in a food processor. Pour in the gelatin and whipping cream mixture then continue blending until smooth.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan of graham bedding then set in the freezer for an hour.
6. Serve it by sprinkling some lime zest on top and enjoy!