Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
A great way to use up leftover chicken and rice!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups cooked red rice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 avocados, lightly mashed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1. In a medium bowl, stir lime juice and cilantro into rice.
2. Divide rice into four shallow bowls, then top each with black beans. Next, divide the shredded chicken, and top with avocado, salsa, and Greek yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.