Find a ripe cantaloupe this summer, and try this amazing and easy-to-make recipe for cantaloupe sorbet!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups diced cantaloupe (peeled and de-seeded)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the water over medium heat then bring to a boil.
2. Transfer into a separate dish and let cool for a couple hours.
3. Puree cantaloupe in a blender until smooth.
4. Pour the cantaloupe into the dish of sugar and syrup, and mix until even.
5. Freeze for at least three hours while stirring occasionally.
6. Pour the mixture into a bowl then use an electric beater to make it light and fluffy.
7. Freeze for at least another three hours without stirring.
8. Enjoy your fruity, sweet, refreshing cantaloupe sorbet!