Garlic Mashed Caluiflower
This lighter take on mashed potatoes is just as delicious as the real thing!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 5-6 cloves roasted
- 3 tbsp milk
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground
- chives or garnish
- Boil cauliflower florets until tender - about 15 minutes .
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat butter in a frying pan. Sautee garlic until soft and set aside.
- Drain the cooked cauliflower and add to food processor along with garlic and butter it was cooked in, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Serve hot garnished with chives.