Cauliflower and Raspberry Cheesecake
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- For the base:
- 3/4 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- For the filling:
- 2 cups raw, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 1/2 cup cooked cauliflower (about 1 small head)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrip, or 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1. Cover cashews with water, and soak for 2 hours. Drain.
2. To create the crust, place the cashews and shredded coconut in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl, and stir in stevia, lemon juice, and coconut butter. Roll out the dough on a clean surface, then press the dough evenly into a 16cm cake tin. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. To make the filling, combine all ingredients (except raspberries) in a food processor and blend until smooth. When the mixture contains no lumps, stir in the frozen raspberries.
4. Remove your crust from the freezer, and pour in the filling. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes until cake has set. Top with fresh berries and serve.