Broiled Grapefruit with Honey, Yogurt and Granola
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 grapefruits
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar or brown sugar (1 tablespoon per grapefruit)
- Sprinkle ground ginger
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- Honey, for drizzling
- Greek yogurt
1. Set your oven to broil.
2. Slice each grapefruit in half, facing up, onto a baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and a dash of salt.
4. Sprinkle some of the sugar and spice mixture onto each grapefruit halve.
5. Broil for 7-10 minutes or until sugar is melted and is a deep amber.
6. Let grapefruits cool. Serve warm with a dollop of yogurt, a drizzle of honey, and handful of granola.