Lemon Coconut Snack Bites
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Pulse cashew nuts a few times in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add dates, 1/2 cup of shredded coconut, and chia seeds, processing until well combined.
3. Add lemon zest and juice, then mix until ingredients are well mixed into a dough.
4. Roll 1/2 - 1 tablespoon of dough into a small ball, then roll the ball in shredded coconut to coat.
*Store in fridge for one week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months!