Arugula Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups arugula leaves, washed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
1)Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add crimini mushrooms, season with salt & pepper and sauté until tender. Remove from heat.
2)Combine arugula, red onion, and orange segments in a bowl. Toss with vinaigrette to coat. Divide salad among 2 plates and top with crimini mixture. Serve immediately.
3)For the vinaigrette, whisk together juice, shallots, mustard, sugar, and vinegar in a medium bowl.