Beef Stir Fry
This stir-fry beef recipe is so easy and quick to make. But it's just as delicious and will surely impress your guests!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb stir-fry beef
- 1 chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green beans
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Heat oil olive in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook stir-fry beef for 3 minutes then move to the side of the wok.
2. Add minced garlic and green onions. Then add yellow peppers and green beans.
3. Saute the vegetables for 2 minutes before slowly stirring in the stir-fry beef.
4. Add soy sauce and sesame seeds and continue to stir for 2 more minutes.