Avocado Yoghurt Soup with Chicken Broth
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
1. Leaving a three cherry tomatoes aside, place everything into a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Adjust the consistency of the soup by adding more chicken broth or cashew milk until reaching a desired consistency.
3. Allow the soup to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving. Top off with slices of cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of sea salt.