Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry
The New You Program
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 pound of fresh or frozen shrimp (remove tails)
- 3-4 medium sized summer squash or zucchini
- 4-5 sweet bell peppers (any color)
- Any other veggies you like
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce (gluten free)
- Salt, pepper, basil and garlic to taste
- 1-2 tsp Olive oil or Coconut oil
- Thinly slice onions and peppers, toss into skillet or wok on medium/high heat with olive oil or coconut oil, jalapeño, gluten free tamari and spices.
- While that cooks, peel squash and cut down the middle lengthwise.
- Cut long strips into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to skillet or wok.
- Sauté for 10 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Throw in defrosted, pre-cooked shrimp. (May be a little extra work here if you have raw, unpeeled shrimp. If you have frozen, cooked shrimp, run under hot water for a couple minutes to defrost).
- Continue cooking until shrimp are heated. Serve immediately.