Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas Snacks
Anyone who loves a crunchy and salty snack will rejoice over these tasty morsels. Roasted chickpeas with a little oil and seasoning are high in protein and fiber and make a great wholesome snack. They’re quick and easy to roast up, and you can mix up the seasonings if your kids are feeling bold! Cayenne, lime & paprika make another great combo.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Drain and rinse a can of chickpeas
3. Sandwich the chickpeas between paper towels and pat down to remove excess water.
4. Toss them in a bowl with 1-2 tablespoons of oil, salt and garlic powder
5. Spread chickpeas across the baking sheet and remove any skins that have come off.
6. Roast for 20-25 minutes, rotating throughout so they cook evenly.
7. Cool, serve and enjoy!