White Tea Sangria
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 heaping tbsp loose white tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- 1 lime, washed and sliced
- 1 lemon, washed and sliced
- 2 kiwis, washed and sliced
- 1 peach, washed and sliced
- 1 apple, washed and sliced
- Handful of raspberries
1. In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea leaves and steep for at least 5 minutes. Strain out leaves and let cool to room temperature. Strain leaves and chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
2. Once chilled, combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Pour into 8-10 ice-filled glasses.