Chocolate Tahini Oat Bites
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Sesame seeds for rolling
1. Add all ingredients except the oats to a food processor and process until dough ball forms.
2. Transfer to a large bowl, and add half of rolled oats. Mix well, then add rest of the oats.
3. Roll into uniform balls, rolling the balls in sesame seeds for additional flavour and crunch.
4. Store in fridge or freezer.