Almond Pulp Crackers
These are a great way to use up leftover almond pulp from homemade almond milk and are an ideal savoury snack option. Top with avocado or hummus for a midday snack and you’ll be set until dinner. Feel free to use these in our plant-based spreads too.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp of your favourite dried herbs (rosemary, chives, etc.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
1) Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
3) Once well combined, transfer to the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the pulp mound. Roll with a rolling pin until flat. The flatter they are, the crunchier your crackers will be.
4) Using a knife, cut them into square shapes. This recipe should make around 20-ish crackers. Use your fork to poke little holes in the middle. This will help dry out the crackers so they cook evenly.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, flip, then cook for another 15-20. They should be crisp and golden.
6) Let them cool before serving. Keep in the fridge for ultimate freshness!