Nut Butter Maple Oat Bar
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2/3 Cup Almonds
- 2/3 Cup Cashews
- 1/3 Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Nut or Seed Butter
1) Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2) Use a blender to blend whole almonds and cashews into smaller pieces.
3) Mix the almonds, cashews, oats, flax seeds, chocolate chips, and raisins in a bowl.
4) Mix melted nut or seed butter with maple syrup in another bowl.
5) Stir in the nut or seed butter and maple syrup with the dry ingredients thoroughly.
6) Transfer the mixture into the pan and pack it down tightly.
7) Let the product set in the refrigerator for at least an hour.