French Toast in a Mug
Mix in any fresh fruits you have for an extra boost of nutrients to this recipe!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2-3 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Drizzle of maple syrup
1. Place the butter in a large mug, and allow it to soften. Cut the bread into cubes and place them in the mug.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk all the remaining ingredients except for maple syrup until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the large mug and allow the bread to soak the mixture.
4. Place in the microwave for 1 minutes, and heating it up 10 seconds at a time until the egg is no longer runny. This shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes in total!
5. Drizzle some maple syrup on top, and you’re good to go! If your mug has a lid, even better