Healthy No-Bake Granola Bars
These quick and easy granola bars are a delicious and nutritious breakfast staple.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
1. Process 1 cup of pitted dates in a food processor until roughly chopped.
2. Chop 1 cup of almonds into slivers and combine with dates in a mixing bowl.
3. Add 2 cups rolled oats and 1/2 cup dried cranberries to almond/date mixture and stir.
4. In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup honey and 1/2 cup almond butter and warm over low heat.
5. Pour honey and almond butter over dry mixture and stir ingredients thoroughly.
6. Transfer to a square baking dish lined with parchment paper and press down to flatten.
7. Let bars harden in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!