Veggie Curry with Almond Butter Sauce
Get your 5 to 10 a day with this veggie-rich curry. Enlivened with a rich and creamy coconut milk almond sauce, it's anything but boring.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 c. peas
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 c. zucchini, chopped
- 1 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- For the sauce: 2 c. coconut milk
- 1/3 c. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. red curry paste
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Heat up coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok if you have one. Sauté vegetables until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce to the pan, and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, covered, until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve over rice noodles.