Baked Blueberry Banana Chia Seed Oatmeal
Packed with blueberries, nuts, and oats, this is a highly nutritious breakfast.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly oil a 9x9" oven safe dish.
2. Arrange the banana slices across the bottom of the dish.
3. Sprinkle half of the blueberries and cinnamon over the bananas. Cover with foil, and bake for 15 minutes, until bananas are soft.
4. Combine oats, half of the nuts, baking powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, and sat in a bow. Stir.
5. In another bowl, mix agave, milk, and vanilla.
6. Remove bananas from oven. Pour oat mixture over bananas. On top of that, pour the milk mixture. Sprinkle the remaining blueberries and walnuts on top.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.